Daniella Rubinovitz initiates art as a tool for leadership. She is passionate about enabling both individuals and businesses to visually express and dialogue with their visions. She has developed a proven system for unlocking and applying this subconscious knowledge. In her process the information that has been accessed is forwarded into commitment and action.
Daniella maintains her studio at the historical Arc at Atelier Molenpad, in the heart of Amsterdam. Here she offers SMART sessions, retreats and follow up coaching.She has had several lives; she worked 10 years in the corporate world- as an industrial designer at Lucent Technologies. At Lucent she worked among others with rocket scientists to develop forward thinking technologies. Later she worked with the process of art for personal development in entrepreneur organizations and MBA programs. Clients say Daniella is energetic, insightful and exudes a contagiously positive mindset that touches right to the core. She knows the corporate and art worlds, which makes her the perfect spokesperson to bring art and business together.
Academically, Daniella has a collection of university degrees; BFA from Tufts University in affiliation with The School of Museum of Fine Arts, a MID from Pratt Institute, to fulfill her Industrial Design desire to experience the world of mass production and construction. An MBA for engineers from Stevens Institute of Technology, a BAT as an Arts Therapist from The College of Leiden, due to her obsession to master how color, line and form are linked within our subconscious. She is a licensed art therapist and holds two United States patents. She is presently completing her Coaching Certification from CTI, which ties her back full circle into the corporate world.
Have Daniella present at your next conference, seminar, or event, both in person or simulcast!
It’s easy! Just do the following:
1) Check out Daniella’s speaking topics, including:
- Art as a tool for Leadership: Deepen your understanding of any topic and translate your isights into action.
- Art focus on our values and commitments: Exploring our topics through art uncovers our values. This empowers right and left hemisphere commitments moving forward. In doing so we say yes to what is working for us and no to what isn’t.
- Art communicates: A picture speaks more than a thousand words and functions at a deep level beyond verbal communication.
Daniella has shared the stage with: John Assaraf (author and contributor of the film- The Secret), Andrea J. Lee (CEO- Wealthy thought Leader), Lisa Sasevich (Sales conversion expert).
Daniella adjusts topics to the needs of your audience.
2) Hire Daniella to speak!
3) Visit Our Resources for Media Planners below
- To make it easy to promote Daniella as your event presenter, we have put together the information you need for your advertisements, flyers, and handouts.
Resources for Event Planners
When you engage Daniella Rubinovitz to speak, present, or train at your conference, seminar, or event, we make it easy to promote! To help you, as an event planner, put together your flyers, handouts, pamphlets, and ads, we have assembled the most commonly-asked-for resources.
Photos of Daniella Rubinovitz
To download, simply right-click the links below the pictures and select Save As to store to your computer. For High-Resolution images for posters, please inquire by mail.
Please contact Daniella or by phone at: +31 6 109 15544.